BBC- Documentry on pedigree dogs

JO 14

Anyone watch this last night, if not is showed how most pedigree dogs are in pain because tey are inbred.

I saw it, sickening.

I'd question any human who wants to spend their life looking at dogs and assessing their coats or whatever but to interbreed them almost to extinction is a crime. I'd like to see the big posh sods lined up and mutilated.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I saw it, sickening.

I'd question any human who wants to spend their life looking at dogs and assessing their coats or whatever but to interbreed them almost to extinction is a crime. I'd like to see the big posh sods lined up and mutilated.

Mutilated by Pit-Bulls would be a nice touch, and it'd make Crufts a bit more working class.

Swales lives said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I saw it, sickening.

Mutilated by Pit-Bulls would be a nice touch, and it'd make Crufts a bit more working class.

"EAT ME I'M POSH" Coming soon to five!

mat said:
Swales lives said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I saw it, sickening.

"EAT ME I'M POSH" Coming soon to five!

Nah that would make E4 or BBC3 easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.