Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

Very noticeable today. We were harried and could t get any type of possession going whereas we let Chelsea have all the time in the world.

Yes and no. Chelsea played well, and showed they had belief to retain possession, and had spells where they hurt us.

But, Sky put up a graphic in the 2nd half that showed in the previous 10 minutes Chelsea had over 70% possession.....of that 46% was in their defensive third and only 6% in the attacking third. We had a decent defensive shape most of the time.

I have rarely felt so deflated after a game, especially one we have won, as I did tonight! VAR is totally ruining the ‘beautiful game’.
Time to sort it out. :-)
I’ve got better things to do with what’s left of my life than waste it applauding a goal or seeing a shout for a penalty be overthrown by a silly machine & stupid, probably corrupt officials. I’m getting too old for this rubbish!!

I have rarely felt so deflated after a game, especially one we have won, as I did tonight! VAR is totally ruining the ‘beautiful game’.
Time to sort it out. :-)
I’ve got better things to do with what’s left of my life than waste it applauding a goal or seeing a shout for a penalty be overthrown by a silly machine & stupid, probably corrupt officials. I’m getting too old for this rubbish!!
A lot are thinking like you tonight pal, football is slowly turning to shit.

Average performance but it’s the result that matters.

I think it’s time for Foden and Angelino to start matches.
In my humble opinion, I saw the "passing of the baton" today. The old timer swapping for the young tyro who added much needed energy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.