UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago a mate of mine asked me along for moral support to a meeting with a bank that he was looking to sue. The bank had agreed to the meeting; fuck knows why. He didn’t have a pot to piss in and they will have known that. My mate using the term “my legal team” throughout the meeting. He sounded like such a fucking loser. The two bank officials would have pissed themselves later on, down the golf club reciting that one.

I told him afterwards too. Felt he needed to know for next time.

As a disinterested fan of a club whose CL memories have long faded into the past, I think this action from UEFA is despicable, corrupt, unjust and aimed at state aid for European clubs who can’t compete.

if Real Madrid or Barcelona had done the same as alleged, they’d only get a €15,000 fine

Absolute bollox

I was wondering how many will show up for the Real Madrid game in a few weeks. I can’t imagine there’s a lot of enthusiasm for this amongst the fans at the moment.
People will probably want to take the opportunity to vent their anger at UEFA. Could be our last chance for a while.

Blinking Eck lads, just got in and thought I have a quick read - only about 1,300 posts behind so just a quick question.
As it stands, should we win it this year will whoever we beat in the final take our place in the super cup and world club competition ?
Sorry if been asked.

Forget winning it this year. I just hope that the tricks they play to get us out are so transparent that even your most biased rag or bin dipper won't be able to deny that dark arts were at work

Always remember it’s FFP and the clubs that changed it to their advantage that are the cheats.

I don’t care what we’ve done.

If someone says you can’t drink that water because you are green and you drink it anyway because you think the water should be available to everyone who is in the wrong?

The press would say all green people because they broke the rules and were caught...take all their water away.

The rule is unfair and the governing body are being pressured to uphold it by the established clubs who believe they should always be the best. It’s not about fairness it’s about greedy clubs being challenged. Having failed on the pitch they have to cheat off it.

Our achievements are even more remarkable in the face of all the obstacles put in our way so stick your asterisk against that.

Give UEFA hell v Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.