City tattoo design offer (£235 made for NHS so far)

Haha its a great gesture mate and the idea of money going to charity or running costs on here is great although Rics yacht goes through 250 gallons per hour at full throttle so you will be busy.
Have you not heard Blueinsa. Ric has been having top secret meetings with Greta Thunberg about reducing his carbon footprint and has traded his gas guzzler in for surf board. Ric and Greta are BMs official eco warriors. And by making this small sacrifice he can hold onto his Lear Jet and Bentley Mulsanne Turbo!!!

Can I get one of Raheem Sterling in a court room with a jury filled with ex-Liverpool players and pro-Liverpool journalists and the judge being Kenny Dalglish (with a crown instead of a wig), all wearing full Liverpool kits, with Sterling having been found guilty of literally everything ever, trying to kill people with the gun he's had tattooed himself on his leg? Except he's missed everyone because as we know all too well he can't shoot for shit, with a speech bubble where he's saying in anger "FFS Mahrez!". And Salah's on the floor despite not getting touched appealing for a penalty.

I want all of that inside of a bubble, as an element of a larger tattoo where that bubble is a globule of spit (amongst several, all the other globules have Gerrard slipping inside of them, and the globules are crystalline shaped like a palace) that's coming out of Carragher's mouth onto Madeleine McCann who's in full Everton garb.

Please and thank you.

Last edited:
It’s not City related but I have a rose design (unfinished) on my upper arm. I’d love to develop it into something that contains some colourful moths (long story) and bees.
You’d need to pm me your email address then you can send me a pic of your current tatto and I’ll see if I can fit you in - so long as you donate :)

So I’m getting a lot of requests which is great. My missus who is up on these things says I should open a just giving page for donations so I’ll keep all who are requesting designs updated on that and we can get some money for the nhs - no matter how small the donation :)))
What a lovely idea !so nice that horrible events bring out the best in people, thankyou Wattle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.