United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who doesn't live in the NW now please tell me who is 'Silly Sally'?

She is the Monday to Wednesday BBC morning news sports person. (it is a very tiring job so they have another clown on to cover the other days)
She has won the moniker Silly Sally because she seems to giggle and smile at every bit of sports news. She may be very knowledgeable about sport and her stupidity is down to the script she is given but she gives women in the media a bad name. She also loves to have a dig at any City shortcomings, again though that may be down to the script she is given.

She is the Monday to Wednesday BBC morning news sports person. (it is a very tiring job so they have another clown on to cover the other days)
She has won the moniker Silly Sally because she seems to giggle and smile at every bit of sports news. She may be very knowledgeable about sport and her stupidity is down to the script she is given but she gives women in the media a bad name. She also loves to have a dig at any City shortcomings, again though that may be down to the script she is given.
I always thought (and call her) it was Salty Sally.

You live and learn.

You lot (most of you) have been so busy on the Dipper thread and attacking the dipper in the media thread that you nearly let this one slip onto page 2.
Fortunately, I keep my eye on the ball, my finger on the pulse and my willy inside my pants, (the last one more because a magistrate said I had to) so I refuse to let this shower of shit hide from the scorn and derision that we should be pouring onto the filthy scum.

Never forget who your enemy is, no matter how small and insignificant they may seem keep your foot on their necks and don't let them get up.
That banner............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.