UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting from Sunday Supplement that Delaney (and the rest) know nothing at all about the detail. Obviously nobody speaking right now.

This A team thing re UEFA is unlikely to move the dial if the case is weak.
Delaney wouldn't know anything about the detail if someone explained it to him in words of one syllable supported by lots of pictures.

I tried to explain to him what I thought was going on when I thought he might be open to some adult dialogue, in a long series of tweets (and Twitter is not the best place to explain something I might otherwise do in 3-4,000 words. After all that he simply said I was wrong. So my response was to ask him to tell me what was going on. He replied he wasn't going to share his carefully cultivated confidential sources with the likes of me.

If he's sat there saying nothing then clearly the King of the Bullshitters was bullshitting.

My biggest issue with how this is being portrayed in the media currently is:
- if UEFA win, its bad for city because they broke the rules
- if City win, its bad for uefa because ffp would fall apart

That assumes we would only win on a technicality or because ffp is wrong.

However all of our messages have been about irrefutable evidence of innocence which implies we abided by ffp, not that we would be defeating ffp.

So if the ruling does go in our favour it is likely that it is because uefa didn’t make use of all evidence available to them or did and still came to the wrong conclusion.

That for me is evidence of ineptitude at best, corruption at worst.

But no one seems to have considered the option that uefa were wrong with their verdict and if they did the consequences of doing so

Delaney wouldn't know anything about the detail if someone explained it to him in words of one syllable supported by lots of pictures.

I tried to explain to him what I thought was going on when I thought he might be open to some adult dialogue, in a long series of tweets (and Twitter is not the best place to explain something I might otherwise do in 3-4,000 words. After all that he simply said I was wrong. So my response was to ask him to tell me what was going on. He replied he wasn't going to share his carefully cultivated confidential sources with the likes of me.

If he's sat there saying nothing then clearly the King of the Bullshitters was bullshitting.
What’s your take on next week now mate. How are you feeling/thinking about it?

My biggest issue with how this is being portrayed in the media currently is:
- if UEFA win, its bad for city because they broke the rules
- if City win, its bad for uefa because ffp would fall apart

That assumes we would only win on a technicality or because ffp is wrong.

However all of our messages have been about irrefutable evidence of innocence which implies we abided by ffp, not that we would be defeating ffp.

So if the ruling does go in our favour it is likely that it is because uefa didn’t make use of all evidence available to them or did and still came to the wrong conclusion.

That for me is evidence of ineptitude at best, corruption at worst.

But no one seems to have considered the option that uefa were wrong with their verdict and if they did the consequences of doing so

The press in this country are not highlighting how corrupt Uefa are. What ever happens our name will be mud, we could win the league with an entire youth team born in Beswick for the next 30 years and City will still receive hate. We damaged the American history teams in red and took players and trophies away from them, they don’t like that.

I didn’t think I could get more depressed & frustrated after Yesterday’s scandalous demonstrations.
Then I wake up this morning to see that based on a poll with very little true evidence known either way, 51% of You can’t find a way to wholeheartedly support Kaldoun, Ferran & the Club.
Find a bit of backbone, change Your Vote to Win & stop with the all knowing Soothsayer impressions.
Their are enough enemies out there without adding to it !

Ban will be upheld all day long
The football powers have had it in for us since day one

why cut the Chelsea ban back to one window
And the potentially keep ours as 2 year champs league ban

joke!

Would a one year suspended ban with a relative pittance of a fine be an acceptable outcome?

Clearly not ideal but at that point would the club simply say it's time to move on rather than risk further legal routes that ultimately get us nowhere?

Would you care to expand on that? What would you expect / hope the club will do in that instance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.