Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peps one of the best managers around .
The players just aren’t good enough to win the champions league !!!

apart from KDB and a fit kun, would any of our players ( bias / blue tinted google aside be considered world class??

I doubt it maybe raz at a push

I would rather see Pep go and JS stay to be honest.

Under a different manager JS can get back to his best, so we dont need to spend 70m plus on a new CB.

Spending large in the transfer market isnt the answer im afraid, its good old fashioned coaching thats needed.
Genius- that’s what’s missing one more slow fragile insecure shit defender.

Peps one of the best managers around .
The players just aren’t good enough to win the champions league !!!

apart from KDB and a fit kun, would any of our players ( bias / blue tinted google aside be considered world class??

I doubt it maybe raz at a push

Load of bullshit here as usual. you play a 50/50 wum/decent points game and back on your wumming again. Lyon was +950 (snagged a cheeky little emotional hedge and bet on Lyon) but this one was all on Pep.

We could easily win the CL if we stopped stepping on our own dicks.

We’ll be favorites again next year.

As if the team selection and formation weren't bad enough, his post match explanations were shocking. If we were so afraid of their pace and our lack of pace through the centre why pick that defence playing the high line? Why play your two fastest defenders as wing backs - and therefore further up the field when we're being countered? If pace was the biggest fear why not play Mendy and Cancelo as wing backs and play Walker in the back 3? Why play Garcia and Fernandinho in the back 3 of a high line when they both turn slower than milk?

If pace was the biggest fear why didn't we defend from the front and stop counters before they've even started as we did v Madrid? Why did our two hardest working players not get a single minute?

This shit has happened time and time again this season and just when you think we've finally nailed it v Madrid he picks a team and formation like that. It's absolutely inexcusable.

As if the team selection and formation weren't bad enough, his post match explanations were shocking. If we were so afraid of their pace and our lack of pace through the centre why pick that defence playing the high line? Why play your two fastest defenders as wing backs - and therefore further up the field when we're being countered? If pace was the biggest fear why not play Mendy and Cancelo as wing backs and play Walker in the back 3? Why play Garcia and Fernandinho in the back 3 of a high line when they both turn slower than milk?

If pace was the biggest fear why didn't we defend from the front and stop counters before they've even started as we did v Madrid? Why did our two hardest working players not get a single minute?

This shit has happened time and time again this season and just when you think we've finally nailed it v Madrid he picks a team and formation like that. It's absolutely inexcusable.

Spot on Jay. Been saying Pep’s an absolute fraud in the CL (also the best in the world in league play, which I’d prefer) for years now. Absolutely baffling how he can continually bottle it in big games.

There’s got to be some psychological complex going on as he literally can’t pick a best XI in big games. Just keep it simple when it matters and trust your players.

Apart wanting him to stay I don’t like him not taking the responsibility for this lose. He is moving it to the players. Be the man, say I fucked it with my Experiment.

Load of bullshit here as usual. you play a 50/50 wum/decent points game and back on your wumming again. Lyon was +950 (snagged a cheeky little emotional hedge and bet on Lyon) but this one was all on Pep.

We could easily win the CL if we stopped stepping on our own dicks.

We’ll be favorites again next year.

12/1 I got

Attachments

• 23732D7A-9AE5-4AFD-9CB2-ACB25AA13D0D.jpeg
    23732D7A-9AE5-4AFD-9CB2-ACB25AA13D0D.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.