Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a load of shite but..

Definitely a load of shite if you have a dig. Have you seen the other stuff they've posted? Fake letters from Txiki and claims of world exclusive announcements. Better off deleting that tbh mate.

If that was the case Pep would play him more. Not saying we’ve lost or been poor because of him but when we’ve had to rely on him he’s failed more than succeeded. If he’s playing up top alone we need more goals too, I slate the hype Firmino gets for doing everything but score. If you’re leading the line goals are needed. Nothing against the lad and I’ll repeat I’d prefer him to stay. If losing him got us Messi though then so be it

Pep is playing him more. He picked him over Aguero v real Madrid.

No it doesn't, especially when one is 33 and the other is 23.

Dont care if it's Messi, I'd rather we got that lad from Lyon and KK and keep the squad as it is, than get rid of young players.

in any other scenario I agree. To sign the current ballon dor holder, best player in the world and possibly the best there’s ever been. Slightly different

If Messi does sign for us and Stoke are promoted, football's greatest question will finally be answered...

EgbDUGJWoAE3sf-

No it doesn't, especially when one is 33 and the other is 23.

Dont care if it's Messi, I'd rather we got that lad from Lyon and KK and keep the squad as it is, than get rid of young players.

I would apply the same idea to every player in the world except Messi. If we get this guy we can simply buy any striker in the world next year because the club revenue will rocket. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I'd be a lot happier to nail down the CB we desperately need before spunking a huge fortune on a 3 years past his best prima donna who makes everything he does all about him.

Let some othe club have the drama.

Imagine, getting rid of Jesus and first game messi does his ACL. Next game Sergio does his knee again.

Not to mention that within a six month period he'd be agitating in the press for a move.

He apparently had his chance 7 or 8 years ago and turned us down. Fuck him. Nobody is bigger than the club.

Imagine none of that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.