Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't care if we sign him, pay him a gazillion quid a minute and he sits drinking Bovril all day in the stands and never kicks a ball for 12 months.

It would send the levels of boiling piss on Dipperside and Ragland SO high it would be absolutel beautiful.

I want to believe this. Can't get my hopes up yet.

My 2 others are:

1) Everton wanted Koeman from the off. I didn't take the 9/1 bet as I thought he'd wait for a bigger job
2) The Maguire interview today. I knew about that well before it happended

From different sources by the way. The first I was told by a decsion maker I just thought Koeman would turm them down.

Or yes?

I'd be devastated if he left but Koeman has told Griezmann he's playing number 10 net season which would mean Jesus being offered the starting striker role at Barcelona?

Of course, but he also might want to link up with the greatest to ever play the game? Given how much of a shambles Barca are, I don't think its guaranteed he'd want to go there with Messi here too.

Or yes?

I'd be devastated if he left but Koeman has told Griezmann he's playing number 10 net season which would mean Jesus being offered the starting striker role at Barcelona?
Jesus has to stay - if he doesn't we're into the realms of finding a quality CB this window, quickly followed by 2 quality CFs in the next 2 windows.

The idea of Messi pulling on our shirt is amazing - but we do have to think medium term at least and including Jesus would be a mistake.

(I might not post often - but I have had a season ticket for 20 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.