Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine none of that happens.

Then we are left paying an aged superstar about 1m a week for 3 years. An aged superstar that flirts with us every year before turning around and fucking us off.

7 or 8 years ago for sure.

Even now if a free transfer then why not. But if we have to sacrifice any player except Garcia (who wants to leave anyway), and/or pay a huge transfer fee then anyone with any sense should be saying "dont call us Leo, we'll call you. You had your chance a few years ago mate but we weren't big enough for you then"

Then we are left paying an aged superstar about 1m a week for 3 years. An aged superstar that flirts with us every year before turning around and fucking us off.

7 or 8 years ago for sure.

Even now if a free transfer then why not. But if we have to sacrifice any player except Garcia (who wants to leave anyway), and/or pay a huge transfer fee then anyone with any sense should be saying "dont call us Leo, we'll call you. You had your chance a few years ago mate but we weren't big enough for you then"

Given the lack of sense, the success we've had over the last decade and the way we dealt with the FFP / CAS situation must have just been sheer luck.

Get a fucking grip ffs.

My 2 others are:

1) Everton wanted Koeman from the off. I didn't take the 9/1 bet as I thought he'd wait for a bigger job
2) The Maguire interview today. I knew about that well before it happended

From different sources by the way. The first I was told by a decsion maker I just thought Koeman would turm them down.
I know he wore 19 at one stage but more because Ronaldinho was #10, I couldn't see Sergio being a tight arse where this deal is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.