Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Liga also tried to stop Neymar from leaving. But they couldn't since PSG paid the clause. I guess we'll see what happens here.

But it is really unusual. There is no way the Premier League would get involved like this.
They’d not know which side to take

If someone lives near Birmingham, can you please go and smack that c*nt Mark Goldbridge's face for me. He rattles me so much, apparently nobody is talking about the Messi story according to him.

Guys, I wouldn't worry too much about this. La Liga is just trying to save their image.

It still doesn't prove much. Messi still has a case with his free contract argument. He wouldn't release a statement or missed the tests otherwise.

Barcelona and Messi are technically right about the contract. Both have cases, but due to COVID, the contract became null and void. Also, Bartomeu stated back in 2019 that Messi could leave before the 20/21 season if he chose to. He earned his right to leave..... and that they wouldn't stand in his way. Bartomeu is just angry that Messi is actually going through with it.

It still won't change Messi's mind.... and if anything, it just proves Messi is right all along. Bartomeu promised him last year he could leave, for free, before the 20/21 season. Bartomeu has no respect. I do hope we take his fool to court after all is said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.