It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why fly your dad all the way from Argentina and have the media watching him eating his dinner all week just to announce it was all a big wind up. Bet Jorge is fuming

WTF is going on with this place. We have Tolm saying Adu Dhabi have done it, Messi is coming, yet 30 minutes later people are now believing Messi is about to drop a video saying he is staying. Give your fucking head a shake. They have literally just released an official statement saying that his release clause is clearly now not valid and he is allowed to leave Barca. Why would they do that if he was staying. They wouldnt, pure and simple, stop fucking posting twitter shite, wait for actual facts like the release of an official statement by Messi.
I agree, it’s barmy, but some have said the statement about the release clause is a PR exercise - ‘I could go if I wanted to but I’ve decided to grace Barca with my presence for another season.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.