Houssem Aouar

Juve seem to be targeting players Pep admires: Aouar, De ligt, Suarez (close buddy of Messi), plus they already have a defence he would like: Cheilinni, Bonucci, Alex Sandro.
I hope Pep and Messi don't unite, next season, in that low tax rate country, at a club that's a shoe-in for the league each season. I would love Pep to extend with us. I hope he doesn't leave as many of our PL rivals seem to be strengthening?
Conspiracy theorist nonesense, Juve have just appointed Pirlo a club legend

But Pep was trying to persuade Messi to come here last week - serious character flaw in pep's personality if this is true.
I love Pep, I am not trying to damage his reputation. As far as I am concerned he just wants to win titles, especially the CL. I hope he takes on the challenge with us, but we all know it's very tough in the PL and getting tougher.

We don't know what was said in a private conversation, he loves Messi and if he is set on leaving Barca it would make sense for them to be reunited again, wherever.

People explore different options,
with FFP we can't afford to get the all the players we would like. At the end of the day we have a lot of enemies that would like to see us taken down. Our management have a difficult job keeping everyone happy and fulfilling incredible expectations.

Thats the same for every top club, nobody has limitless funds.
Next Year if we get KK over the line and maybe Aouar we should go all in on Haaland imo as Sergio will be off - with our blessing.
I think the Messi thing was nice while it lasted but he'll sign a new deal under Xavi next year and see out his carreer at Barca.

would be a very good £45 investment.

If that is all it would cost, I'd give Lyon the money myself, out of my wallet, as the idiot doing our transfer dealings doesn't have a clue what he is doing.....I hope Pep signs a new deal but the club f**k Txiki off when the summer ends, I hear Garry Cook is out of work now and he wasn't too bad last time, persuading the likes of Tevez, Kompany, Zabba, Robinho, Dzeko, Balotelli, De Jong, Kolarov, Yaya, Nasri and Aguero to join this club, I would like him to still be negotiating our deals instead of a man whose only true top purchases are De Bruyne, Sterling, Bernardo, Jesus, Sane, Walker, Mendy and Laporte, and plenty of mistakes accompanying them.

Last edited:
damn shame that. If Arsenal get him, sheesh.
Arsenal do want him but cannot afford because they are trying for Thomas Partey and will have no money to spare afterwards as they've also not managed to sell Guendouzi.

Just read this, mental. In the middle, the competition for the 8's are KDB, Bernardo, Foden and Gundogan. IMO that's not good enough as Foden and Bernardo are also competing for the winger spots and Gundo is competing (and better) for the 6 spot.
Foden and Bernardo may not be competing for wide spots, we have Mahrez, Torres, Sterling, Jesus that can all play there, with talk of Messi or an alterntive that could too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.