Jules Koundé

Well done if true

I read something else on AS.

Sevilla is refusing the 55 M offer for Koundé and is digging its feet for the clause to be paid.

Edit: they apparently edited their information, ty for the correction gentlemen or gentle women.

KK , Jimenez & Carlos maybe!
It was always said we were interested in a centre half from Sevilla, so everyone assumed Diego Carlos. Jimenez bid was rejected at €89m but it came from this same source, believe what you want. Only Koulibaly was first choice, the rest are alternate options and I would be glad if we get Koundé

wrote this when sevilha faced wolves
He did look the better of the two. The key, for whoever we sign, is that they have to be able to defend 1v1.

We leak goals at set pieces like any team but more often we let our goals in when we’re exposed on the break. There’s always going to be a risk with any signing but he looked quick, well balanced and fairly decent when players were running at him. They’re characteristics we seem to lack on the right side of the centre of defence.

Hopefully, if this is the best guy and the reports are true, then I hope we pay whatever it takes and he improves us.

Of the 3 shortlisted candidates, I am certain majority will be happiest with Koundé given the age and ability to improve under Guardiola. Gimenez I wasn't sold on even though he is good, but extremely injury prone, and Koulibaly, I rate him highly, but if we're being honest €80m + is a ridiculous figure to ask for him, he will go for half that next summer.

It was always said we were interested in a centre half from Sevilla, so everyone assumed Diego Carlos. Jimenez bid was rejected at €89m but it came from this same source, believe what you want. Only Koulibaly was first choice, the rest are alternate options and I would be glad if we get Koundé
So will I trust me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.