Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s in for a big shock going from a farmers league to the PL.

I’ll support him when he’s a blue but having watched him a few times I’m genuinely shocked we’ve bought him when it’s clear he was 4th choice at best. Seems we have simply gone for the cheapest option.

Just feels so underwhelming going from KK/Kounde/Gimenez to this guy. What started out as a really exciting window has ended with me thoroughly deflated.

love to go to a party with you

your such a fun loving guy

I’ll support him when he’s a blue but having watched him a few times I’m genuinely shocked we’ve bought him when it’s clear he was 4th choice at best. Seems we have simply gone for the cheapest option.

Just feels so underwhelming going from KK/Kounde/Gimenez to this guy. What started out as a really exciting window has ended with me thoroughly deflated.
You probably didn’t even know who Kounde was before the transfer window lol give me a break.

1nPJ2FtjTegz4tYOf9.gif

Where did it say he was 4th choice? In a transfer window you need to have alternatives and if anything, all those are secondary to Dias, who's been on our radar for about 18 months now. Stop whining, Koundé/Koulibaly would not have come with any guarantees of being elite. Not even mentioning Gimenez because we were never paying that much for anyone let alone an injury prone player.

Gonna watch Benfica tonight so I can become an instant expert.
Keep us in informed
As you wish. He scored a nice header but had little else to do. Only watched first half closely, though, so I can only claim semi-guru status ;)

I did spot another prospect alongside him and will e-mail Txiki: Jan Vertonghen.

1601150480365.gif1601150480365.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.