Leeds (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Leeds (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Ake, Laporte, Rodri, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Foden, B.Silva, Sterling.

Subs: Steffen, Harwood-Bellis, Dias, Doyle, Torres, Mahrez, Delap

Leeds 1 City 2

Please Pep play this front three, Torres , Delap and Sterling

Always enjoyed my trips to Bell End Road....edgy, need your wits about you but some great wins.

Talk to Leeds fans about coming to Maine Road and they’ll tell you it was horrifying. One mate of mine had his car overturned with him and 2mates inside. The locals then hurled dust bins on top of it.

He and his mates said they’d never come to City again.

Interesting game coming up but City to win 1-3.

the walk back to the station afterwards.

It was always a dangerous place to go, especially if you were on your own.You had to watch your back. Most of the time, I went over on the Fingland's coach, so I was alright (safety in numbers). But I remember taking the train up from London to see the F.A. cup tie in January, 1978. We were really good that day, and I'd spent most of the late sixties and seventies watching us lose to that lot, and gloomily knowing in advance that we were going to do so. So I was buzzing. Pete Barnes, if I remember rightly, scored a cracking goal for us. But I had to keep it all in. There was a positively evil atmosphere from their lot at the end of the match and afterwards. Load of slobs, in my opinion. Don't know if they've changed. We'll see, eh?

Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Ake, Laporte, Rodri, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Foden, B.Silva, Sterling.

Subs: Steffen, Harwood-Bellis, Dias, Doyle, Torres, Mahrez, Delap

Leeds 1 City 2
Why would you want to play the double pivot against Leeds. Makes no sense. Drop Rodri to the bench,

Always enjoyed my trips to Bell End Road....edgy, need your wits about you but some great wins.

Talk to Leeds fans about coming to Maine Road and they’ll tell you it was horrifying. One mate of mine had his car overturned with him and 2mates inside. The locals then hurled dust bins on top of it.

He and his mates said they’d never come to City again.

Interesting game coming up but City to win 1-3.

I only ever went once. Got beat 4-0 opening day of the season. Under royle or Keegan, I think keegan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.