Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one seems to rate him on here (‘overrated and English’), but I’d have him in our midfield.

he’s a better player than rodri and he is much better defensively and at helping out the back four. Also quite good at passing

No one seems to rate him on here (‘overrated and English’), but I’d have him in our midfield.

he’s a better player than rodri and he is much better defensively and at helping out the back four. Also quite good at passing

I'm with you. I think he is an excellent player. Big, strong, quick. Inconsistent still but Rodri isn't exactly blowing us away with incredible performances week in week out.

He’s improving all the time - his passing and carrying the ball have gone up another level, and in addition to his default ball winning capabilities he’s becoming a phenomenal player, and one of the best in Europe in his position.

Rodri with Rice next to him would look less of a liability; Chelsea are all over him, but surely West Ham and their fans would prefer him to come here. I’d try to get a deal in place for January, and use Stones as a makeweight.

Put in a team that plays like ours he’d be in a mental asylum in a week.

He’s like a worse Rodri, mostly cos Rice doesn’t sound as exotic, but seriously because he doesn’t do anything well. He’d be absolutely awful for us in central midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.