COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you want to be taken seriously with your posts. I understand your point but don't agree with you
or categorising those people not rushing for the vaccine under flat earth types

Those "not rushing" as you quaintly put it, need to decide their preference:

1. 100s of thousands dead, and hospitals full for months and long term symptoms for many more then followed by smaller outbreaks forever more or...

2. Lockdowns and social distancing forever or...

3. Take a vaccine with the small associated risk.

'cos I'm not aware of any alternative.

Those "not rushing" as you quaintly put it, need to decide their preference:

1. 100s of thousands dead, and hospitals full for months and long term symptoms for many more then followed by smaller outbreaks forever more or...

2. Lockdowns and social distancing forever or...

3. Take a vaccine with the small associated risk.

'cos I'm not aware of any alternative.
And that makes them flat earth types, or should be mandated to have PMI, really ?

im not fussed whether you dont take me seriously at all. What i am bothered about is millions of people believing nonsense and fake news over science. Read up on MMR and the issues that created and then magnify that by 100 and you can see the issues that could easily arise.
MMR has been proven safe , the crank that said it wasnt has been debuncked a hundred times , shame on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.