COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me I hope so. That would have the over 50’s and key workers all done by spring. If someone said to me this will be looking really positive by March / April time id rip their hand of for it. Completely understand anyone’s doubting projected numbers based on previous statements throughout this whole thing though, we don’t really have a track record for delivering on targets.
That will still take till May to do everyone over the age of 18.

I think it makes sense to do so, can you imagine what New year's eve would be like if people think they can get away with it. There will be house parties everywhere and there is no way the police would be able to cope with the numbers reported.

Tier 4 might make some people reconsider.
After their initial infection, China seem to be doing remarkably well, at either keeping it out, or hiding the real numbers.
I wouldn’t believe a single thing China said. And when all of this shit is under control they need to be held to account.

Seems that since the vaccines were rolled out weve gone backwards and get bad news daily again

to top it my 5 year old has to self isolate for 10 days now as someone in his class tested positive yeaterday

fuckin beam me up scotty, im hitting brick walls with it all now :(

There's a site you can put your details in and it gives you a date for the vaccine, I'm 58, and it was early June, so good luck with that.

Some are far too optimistic about how quick this will happen imho.
Maybe some need the optimism to keep going.
Im sponge for positivity and negativity. So any positive news lifts me.

Just something being investigated, but what a dilemma if this is the case, especially the bit ....

He stressed the link was still being investigated and was not yet proven.
"If it were true, then this might explain a significant proportion, maybe even the majority, of the transmission increase seen," he added.

mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

The lipids are to allow for the mRNA to easily enter cells, the salts (sodiums) are there to help match the contents with the body (PH level etc). mRNA is difficult to keep stable and has to be kept at very low temperatures.

There is no mercury or other preservative in the Pfizer vaccine.

many thanks, i think the potassium phosphate is the one that has sparked all the fertiliser memes is it? that'll be one she brings up. I guess here it's a stabilizer or growth promoter? i dont know. Also, sodium phosphate dihydrate is another one for the additive brigade but i believe is safe in very small doses?

it's that sodium chloride you need to look out for ;) (seriously kids, dont eat too much salt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.