#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks knackered , but cant afford to rest him in the important games , he can create and turn a game in a second and we havent got anyone at his standard to fill his boots , Foden isnt at his level and Bernardo is still struggling for form.

I think it's going unnoticed but I think De Bruyne is having to play a different role this season. He's having to do a lot of the stuff Silva did in the build up and he's not on Silva's level in that sense. At least yet.

When he gets the time to play a clever throughball he shows his quality. He played several really high quality passes, a couple of great corners, and a great freekick too.

Another poor game by his standards and once again Pep drops a bollock by not giving him less game time and giving Foden a piss taking 2 minutes.Fucking ridiculous !!
Won the game comfortably and Pep's still dropping bollocks. Some of the high achievers on this forum have unreal standards to be fair.

A slightly out of form Kev still produces more than most players in the world. 11 assists and is yet to be at his best, I'll take that every day of the week. It's all about peaking when we come to the business end of the season. Kev will win us more points and games than any other player by the end of the season.

Tonight we looked far more mobile as a team esp with Raheem on the right and Ferran and Bernardo moving their defence all over the shop also good to see Gundo and Cancelo stepping up whilst our main man finds his best. It will come so don't worry blues.

been played into the ground and carried the team on his back for so long that he's now played himself out of form. A shame, but he also doesn't have the same support in midfield he did with Dave drawing people and open up locks and space on the opposite side of the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.