Diego Costa

It's very obvious that most posters have not seen Diego Costa since he left Chelsea.

He has been absolutely shite for the past 2-3 years. 12 league goals total in the past 4 seasons and a third of those were penalties.

He was so bad Simeone started playing a defensive midfielder up front instead of him. I'm not exaggerating when I say him being awful has been one of the biggest talking points of the last few seasons at Atletico and replacing him with a less past it Suarez is why they've suddenly become title contenders.

Costa could prove to be a very effective stop gap and a different option sort term. Why not?
One reason would be he's probably looking for a longer contract than 6 months, Another doubt Pep wants him. Another if Aguero is getting back and Jesus is back in a week he wouldn't play. Another, do we have room in the 17 non homegrown squad for him.

One reason would be he's probably looking for a longer contract than 6 months, Another doubt Pep wants him. Another if Aguero is getting back and Jesus is back in a week he wouldn't play. Another, do we have room in the 17 non homegrown squad for him.

And he's absolutely shit these days, which is why Atletico are letting him go...

valid points but if he was to accept 6 months with Aguero injury prone and fixture congestion we can't rely on Jesus for the whole season like we have already, we aren't scoring enough goals but are creating chances and Costa is undoubtedly prolific. I agree it probably won't happen but can't think why we wouldn't consider it.

Now a free agent after agreeing to end his deal with Athletico. Looks a mourhino signing to me, a twat playing for a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.