Liverpool (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah is not that much a dribbling threat these days..All zinny has to do is show him to the byline and not give away fouls...Same with Cancelo. Anyway we have the best CB partnership in the world
We do, and to be fair to Zinchenko he has played extremely well this season, and hopefully will give the over hyped TAA something to think about

Come on, we all know Mahrez is full of bottle for the big games. If we have a penalty with 2 minutes to go, who else would we want............. oh shit.
Mahrez imo makes us weaker defensively as well, due to him being a lazy sod and not tracking back, and also being frightened to put a foot in to tackle, however hope everyone is taking the piss out of this after the game and he has his occasional worldly game today ;-)

I don’t pay that much attention to the goings on of opposition clubs but I thought Mane was injured? Am I also right in thinking there was no indication from Klopp that it may be fit to play never mind start? Or is this even more devious ala Fergie before that derby in the early 90s where he said Hughes was injured when in actual fact he was fully fit and sharp and ready to rip into us?

Yeah I see the thinking behind it but for me jesus gives them a harder time, they're midfielders out of position, they'll naturally struggle to pick up on his strikers movement anyway, and they're arguably more used to picking up runners from deep, plus you get more work rate from jesus than any of our forwards. Let's hope its a Pep masterclass.

He can keep it tight with that personnel on the field. Keep it disciplined and we will get a chance, if it ain’t working out Jesus on. First 20 minutes are crucial, they will Chuck the kitchen sink at City to win it early.

Mahrez imo makes us weaker defensively as well, due to him being a lazy sod and not tracking back, and also being frightened to put a foot in to tackle, however hope everyone is taking the piss out of this after the game and he has his occasional worldly game today ;-)
Hope so, but like you say he is weak and when the crunch comes and we need to fight for a result he’s nowhere to be seen.

I must say, Pep has shocked me and home with his normal team. No tweaks to suit Liverpool.

I respect it. If Mahrez is a false 9, then I'm glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.