Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they’ll ask for 130 million something like that.

After that it’s negotiating with player and agent

Don’t know what the crack is with agents fee’s anymore, are they fixed or still open to abuse

Not a chance a team is spending 150mil on a player they can get for 60/70mil the season after with another year of first team exposure, especially with the pandemic. 100mil or there abouts is a 80mil profit on a player they’ve had for 18 months. If they sell Sancho as well, that’s 200mil for a rebuild. I don’t think they’d turn that down.

Why not? we were asking the same for sane, when they could have him for a lot less the year after. We still got up to 60m for him when they could have got him for free the next year.

A year is a long time.

150m, probably ott, but sets the ball park. 100m, i would say is too low, i dount that would fly. 100m plus forsaking sancho debt, maybe.

Can we compete with Man Utd and Real Madrid etc? In footballing terms yes, but in financial terms recent evidence says no. Doesn't mean that will always be the case though. If I were him and given the choice I would choose City. It's not like he's a South American player with their links to the two Spanish clubs.

I find it much easier to buy into a Haaland transfer topic than Messi. We should be looking for players for the future and Haaland is the obvious target for all the top sides.

Not a chance a team is spending 150mil on a player they can get for 60/70mil the season after with another year of first team exposure, especially with the pandemic. 100mil or there abouts is a 80mil profit on a player they’ve had for 18 months. If they sell Sancho as well, that’s 200mil for a rebuild. I don’t think they’d turn that down.
You may pay 65m but you will pay the rest to Haaland & his team

You aint getting away from the big bucks imo, difference right now not manny can compete & if he wants City we get it done now

We could see our 1st 100m deal & in todays money hes worth it, in 3 years hes worth double

We should sign him just for the fact that all other PL clubs will be boiling piss for years over us getting him. Then with every goal he scores for us the piss boiling will go stratospheric. The so called other big 5 clubs will be drowning in a sea of boiling piss! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.