The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
If were the first ones to back out they have won my trust back. If we end up backing out along with the others because we all fucked up there is a long way to redemption. Either way I hope it happens, football is so much more than us
Exactly, we need to be the first ones to back out.
Do this and it will collapse. Inadvertently we would be contributing to it's demise by joining and leaving as opposed to not joining in the first place whereby they would have sailed on with someone else in our spot.

Everyone seems to be very quick to forgive.
Oh I won't forgive them, not for the silence, the audacity of even thinking of entering such a group, all I care about is keeping the club where it belongs. I've lost a lot of respect for ADUG that will be difficult in getting back. I don't believe they have the fans in mind in any future decisions of the club anymore.

But the players, the manager, the staff and the fans don't deserve my vitriol; I just want it assured that MCFC is kept far away from this Supa Leeg as possible. ADUG can sell us and move on for all I care.

Perez:

“If we can't find an agreement with UEFA, we will NOT back down. If they want to wait for 2024 to make the reform, they can wait. We're not waiting for anyone because we need the Super League."

This is a negotiation process. Uefa will bow down before the super league is formed IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.