The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
the glazer will not go without completely fucking utd up even relegation
so so funny if they say not another penny being spent on new players and we will just run the club down and use the youth players

How do you know?
Nobody knows for sure but lets just entertain the idea that the super league goes ahead and we are stuck on the outside, UEFA also don't want us because we have fucked them over so now we are stuck with no european football and nothing to show for it.

I know for sure. It hasn't gone ahead and we're in the same category as the other arseholes that tried to ruin our game. Who do you think has come out of this better? City or PSG?

Let me get this right...

I’ll start with some facts.

Turnover 18/19
United $764M
City $655M
Liverpool $649M
Spurs $559M
Chelsea $550M
Arsenal $478M
West Ham $235M (7th)
Huddersfield $148M (last)

CL places awarded since PL inception 29 years ago = 96

Leicester (once)
Newcastle (3 times, once knocked out in preliminary round)
Everton (once, knocked out in preliminary round)
Leeds (twice)
Blackburn (once)

So the team placed 6th in turnover (Arsenal) have over twice the turnover of the team placed 7th (West Ham).

FFP is already here and stops clubs using external investment to compete with the big 6.

The CL places have gone to the same 6 teams 92% of the time (over 29 years) and the chances of that growing are high due to FFP. Only Leicester have got in (once) over the last ten years (or since FFP).

Now the same 6 teams want to play in the CL every year, if UEFA just gave the PL another 2 CL places nothing would be said, the outcome is the same.

People now want our major shareholder to leave and chairman sacked?

On top of this the corrupt leeches called UEFA lose a big chunk of money they siphon out of the game (the same corrupt organisation who tried to ban us from the competition and who we boo every game).

There is a new governing body to be set up, and potential refereeing reforms I for one am desperate to see.

To win the current CL before changes you play 13 games to win it, ESL you’ll play 23. Means the league cup probably gets sacked off (probably good for smaller clubs).

People want to boycott City over this?!? What.The.Fuck.

tldr nothing has really changed other than the PL gets another 2 new CL places and people are losing their shit.

Is that it in a nutshell?
From a BUSINESS perspective, yes.
From a sporting perspective, no.
From a fairness perspective, no.
From a stewardship perspective, no.
From a fans’ perspective, no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.