The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
What is your point?

Their names, place of birth, integrity and everything in between has been dragged through the mud by the rags, dippers and all the other clubs and you dont think they want to show them who the real bosses are?

Some people are your right, some people fail to comprehend that perhaps Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon have outdone everyone here. Those years under Thaksin and Swales have obviously got people skeptical but this is a different game.
Some people are also deluded and think the world revolves around 22 men kicking a football around

its an investment for them pure and simple , perhaps they also get a side benefit of having a bit of fun while they at it

John Barnes said on R4 about 5-15, that he thought it wouldn't go ahead as they didn't have a broadcast partner lined up (cue jokes about Disney Channel and History Channel) nor did they have a true financial backer as JP Morgan had only indicated they'd fund it if it went ahead, they hadn't already put money down and hadn't signed anything.
The comment about a broadcast partner has been made in other places; I don't know if Barnes was right about the financial backers.
It was a shit show we should never have got involved with, I'm glad we got out early.
Wem-ber-ley, Wem-ber-ley,
I'm East Level 2 and I'm going to Wem-ber-ley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.