Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Is that right? when Pep was annoucned as our Manager I'm sure it was because someone leaked that he'd been looking around schools.
His kids are/were at the same school as my youngest. They've been in & off a lot the last 12 months, but apparently the wife has gone back to Barcelona & it's not quite clear what their future domestic arrangements will be.

Pep must feel like he's in heaven. He's at a club managed by his mates, with the support of the owner & fans, BUT as we saw with David Silva, if the Mrs says she can't settle, & she's off, you've got a major decision to make.

Pep explained it as his family had to stay in Spain because they were visiting when a no-fly lockdown was announced, so there was nothing to be worried about, but that was months ago. I've heard nothing about her return since she left in 2019.

Pep co-owns Tast Restaurant in Manchester City Centre, so he has ties beyond City to Manchester, but it was only a few weeks ago he confirmed his wife was still in Barcelona. Fuck knows what's going on, but that's the constant fear I've got in the pit of my stomach, & the back of my mind.... :-(

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiolas-wife-returns-spain-20138657

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.