Return of Supporters

So we don’t mention that the primary goal of getting supporters in and out of the ground in accordance with Covid regulations spectacularly failed, then?

I had a great time in the stadium but the fact is the measures the club put in place to get us in and out safely didn’t work. If you were someone who wanted to abide by strict social distancing rules then you would have been very disturbed by yesterday. It made any other steps they took fucking pointless.
I had to wait 15 minutes for somebody to let me in as the phone tocket didn't work, I couldn't care less. Personally I didn't see any covid failures thought the club did a great job.

Well said. According to some on here the staff are s*** & the club f*** up at every turn :). :) :)
In my experience the staff are usually brilliant. You can't blame them for the tech. They were excellent yesterday. I think some of our fanbase (including myself on occasions) have a tendency to be like spoiled brats. This is a magnificent time to be a City fan. It will never be bettered. No wonder other fans are jealous of us. We just need to "drink it in and lap it up."

I had to wait 15 minutes for somebody to let me in as the phone tocket didn't work, I couldn't care less. Personally I didn't see any covid failures thought the club did a great job.
Then you missed the point I made in my first post. The system wasn’t uniform around the ground so people in the South Stand were directed to Alan Turing Way and hundreds were crammed into several queues inside barriers with NO distancing possible. That alone made everything else they did a complete and utter load of bollocks. Same applies to the crush exiting after the Sergio presentation.

Yep I agree with all that. Why give us all specific times and gate numbers to then turn up at the ground and all have to enter via one point and be herded together with absolutely no social distancing at all? Took me 30 minutes to get in and as you say the tickets didn’t work at the turnstiles once you finally got there!

Absolute shambles to be fair, I don’t know how such a ‘well run club’ can make such a balls up of something that would appear to be so simple.
I think we can all agree, can’t do that again if the capacity was raised to 20,000.

In my experience the staff are usually brilliant. You can't blame them for the tech. They were excellent yesterday. I think some of our fanbase (including myself on occasions) have a tendency to be like spoiled brats. This is a magnificent time to be a City fan. It will never be bettered. No wonder other fans are jealous of us. We just need to "drink it in and lap it up."

Exactly. We need to celebrate the fact we support a magnificent club that has great team spirit; great players; great manager & loyal genuine fans ......and we’ve won the league AGAIN :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.