Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

ok I have just completed the Portugal locator form, that was simple enough though its another 3 pieces of paper !

when are we supposed to complete the return UK locator form ?

When I landed in Faro all they cared about was my passport and a cursory glance at my negative covid test. Nobody was remotely interested in my locator form.

I get the impression the Portugal locator is just for show (or not for show, as it were).

And I guess with the PCR test; you shouldn't be allowed to board in the departure country without it so they are probably not overly interested in the detail of that either other than a quick glance as you say.
(I think airlines are fined £500 minimum for every passenger they carry without the correct documentation, hence recent stories of Ryanair denying various people from boarding)

ok I have just completed the Portugal locator form, that was simple enough though its another 3 pieces of paper !

when are we supposed to complete the return UK locator form ?

Within 48 hours of your return flight to the UK for that locator form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.