Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Look I’ve said this numerous times too people and maybe on here as well,but to win your league you can’t fluke it the best team wins it hands down 38 games it’s a marathon,where as the champions league the best team doesn’t always win it,a lot of luck is involved at times as well,you can’t get lucky for 38 games but in the odd game in a knockout competition you can,we move on too next season ..

I still cannot belief Pep tinkered the way he did. Again.

Forensic investigators will need to be brought in to determine just why, WHY someone would change a lineup that clearly worked so well and got us to where we are.

100% flawed genius and was found out again , the third time by Tommy.

I hope Khaldoon does not let this go easily, he needs a bollocking for tonight

Second time in two years, again not right.

It's not second time in two years, we've seen it long before that?

Liverpool QF away, he changes his best team and picks Gundo as a wide forward?

Spurs QF first leg away, no De Bruyne and Sane, brings them on with just minutes to go.

Baffling for ages.

Really disappointing that we didn’t turn up tonight, on the biggest stage of all. Shouldn’t detract from a great season, but painful nonetheless. Got what we deserved though. Chelsea were better on the night.

Made it easy for them though.

Great season though. Move on guys.
We will win it next year.

to be honest:

where should I sign to repeat this season, Win EPL and lose CL final?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.