Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

I watched in a pub in a place called Beer in Devon on my family hol

got there nice n early and a decent seat

In come the family like out of shameless, all in chelsea tops.
Oh well , i thought, i knew id be the onky blue
Turns round and it was little me surrounded by chelsea fans and a couple of neutral locals.

the shameless family had one total chav whos accent went from
Devonish to strong cockney as the game wore on. His shouts of FUCK YOU CITY, FUCK OFF CITY, and FUCK OFF YOU NORTHERN CUNTS wore thin and i eventually asked him if he’d ever been lo london, barman confirmed he hadnt
This seemed to set him off even more and his advice of FUCK OFF OUT THE PUP and other useful advice left me just smiling and saying “no”.

end of the game he wants to fight me. Im no scrapper but i also wont be intimidated by some yokel giving it all danny dyer on me. So the more he tried to get at me, the more i sat there and laughed
A few of the locals joined in on my behalf, had my back i suppose.

i waited til i was ready to go on my terms and walked up and told him “i bet ive been stamford bridge more than you”

I know i shouldnt have , but as i walked off the pub was like the scene out of naked gun film “nothing to see here” as the pub was erupting as i made my way back to the cottage.
pissed, a bit fed up with the result but also self satisfied that what shouldve been a happy night for the trampy chelsea fan probably ended up being him full of anger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.