Seasoncard - 2021/22

What’s over the top ?
Progress

we are Manchester City

the clue is in the name

we innovative we others ponder

ffs all u need is a smart phone

I get people have been in a cave for over a year , but step outside ,welcome to 2021 !

when the tech gets over it’s teething problems our match going lives will change

the stadium will be cashless,u will even be able to get served at half time with the new tech

embrace it or die!

The club are not proving the means to use the new tech, and generally wait to see what other are doing being they make a decision, like with refunds and the super league.

Why use a payment system to enter a stadium? Relying on a 3rd party and when it doesn't work they can blame the user or the 3rd party supplier, it has disaster written all over it, as it was with under 10k using it.

it is creating a software/hardware lock-in issue for years down the line too.

What’s over the top ?
Progress

we are Manchester City

the clue is in the name

we innovative we others ponder

ffs all u need is a smart phone

I get people have been in a cave for over a year , but step outside ,welcome to 2021 !

when the tech gets over it’s teething problems our match going lives will change

the stadium will be cashless,u will even be able to get served at half time with the new tech

embrace it or die!
Not over the top at all.

Help needed. If direct debits are due out on a weekend, when will the money go out? On the Friday or the Monday? I'm on 1st of the month plan but the first one is a Saturday

My first DD payment should have gone out on 15th July, has anybody had their payment taken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.