Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just chucked a few quid on us signing Grealish and Kane as singles at PP , does anyone know any bookie that where I would get it as a double , Ta

Just chucked a few quid on us signing Grealish and Kane as singles at PP , does anyone know any bookie that where I would get it as a double , Ta
PP gave me a four fold on a transfer bet a few years ago. I went in store and asked though. Maybe tweet PP or talk to the customer services.

According to Sam, the hold up isn't on City or Grealish's end. So what reason would Villa have to delay the agreement? Bring in new signings? Try to convince him more to stay?

City view: it's done, heirarchy just structuring the details of payment with our board - player happy and relaxed doing some light training ahead of the move - medical by weekend or even Monday morning.

Villa view: they've turned it around. He's happy where he is, the signings they've made, and he's maybe thought one more year .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.