Seasoncard - 2021/22

They are probably been done in batches. They don’t want 30,000 people all at once on website as it undoubtedly wouldn’t cope.

Also from what I have seen some of the details have been mixed up on some emails, so that make me think they are being done manually

"Wouldn't cope".... I think you could knock a couple of noughts off the 30,000.

Some questions (not yet found answers in the preceding 436 pages).

1. Is there a way of getting a supporter number without paying for membership ? Membership seems to be £25 and Matchday Membership £35 - which i a bit much for anyone wanting to do jut one game .

2. Does anyone know if its possible to upgrade tickets online ? I am >65, so what if I cant go and want someone < 65 to be able to use the ticket ?

3. Wiil there be some sort of ID check with paper tickets ?

Any thoughts or info welcome.

Thanks
You can just register and get a supporters number. Go onto City’s website and make sure you are logged out. Press log in, but instead of logging in, press ‘register’. Then complete the form. Don’t know about the others. But the blurb does say mobile tickets are the only ones transferable. Whether that means paper tickets are checked, I don’t know.

I hate to send any kind of praise the dippers way but they had a home game today and one tomorrow. One of the main reasons was to test the new entry system.
Meanwhile we will wait until we play our first competitive match to test ours. I don't have much confidence I will see any of our first match (unless they open the gates at half time)

It’s a new system, things might go wrong, also it’s a 3.00 saturday kick off.I know all this now, so I’ll get there early and get into the ground as soon as the turnstiles open. Nothing clever just anticipate a problem an be pro active. Or don’t and take the chance it will all be okay.
Get in early with my print-at-home ticket and spend two hours before kick-off on my smartphone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.