Harry Kane

Deal off according to the times city have left it too late. Unbelievable that Txiki fella at doing deals. I wouldn’t blame Spurs for telling him to fuck off this late in the window. Look at Chelsea balls deep for Haaland doesn’t happen off they pop for Lukaku all done before the season starts. Only for Grealish had a buy out we’d be starting the season with no one
You basically posted the same thing earlier just because we’re not meeting Spurs insane valuation doesn’t mean Txiki is fucking around. Levy is more than happy to leach as much as he can by dragging this to the of the window!! I have my doubts if your even a city fan!!

You basically posted the same thing earlier just because we’re not meeting Spurs insane valuation doesn’t mean Txiki is fucking around. Levy is more than happy to leach as much as he can by dragging this to the of the window!! I have my doubts if your even a city fan!!
He is obviously not a City fan and purely a Wum

But to leave it this late knowing Spurs very rarely budge on their price and to go into the season with no back up plan is criminal. We should of got a striker in be it Kane or someone else before Grealish knowing we can just get him if we matched their buyout clause

Deal off according to the times city have left it too late. Unbelievable that Txiki fella at doing deals. I wouldn’t blame Spurs for telling him to fuck off this late in the window. Look at Chelsea balls deep for Haaland doesn’t happen off they pop for Lukaku all done before the season starts. Only for Grealish had a buy out we’d be starting the season with no one
WTF!

Deal off my arse, deal done will be announced on Monday, Levy and Spurs going through the usual PR bullshit to appease the fans.

I used to go out with Kanes mum, shes in bits, doing his last pack up with custard creams as its sunday, she hates northerners and hoped hed stay. Hes on the bench today , shes out ribena in knowing the little tiger will be on vimto for his debut v Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.