Harry Kane

The problem is that you're the only person who has seen this. It's not that Blackburn isn't credible it's that nobody knows where your info is coming from.

Copy the url link at the top of the page, and post it here. Or literally type it out.

Until we see the tweet we have no way to know what to make of the info.
I’ve seen it

can dortmund allow or afford to lose him for £63million next season ?
he has a couple of options sign a new deal at dortmund or dortmund take around £120million right now

manchester city want harry kane and we are balls deep in for him ? but levy and spurs could sell kane and get haaland and they would see they got a better deal long term

many on here like haaland and would love him at city ? but i totally understand why city view kane as a ready made premier league striker. ready to take out of the box and score 30 goals a season. haaland is unproven in england and like chelsea's timo werner who was scoring goals for fun in germany. it sometimes just not right and the premier league is the hardest league to score 20 odd goals a season
Yes Dortmund can afford it, otherwise either us or Chelsea would have pushed for £120 mill. So would Dortmund, if they wanted the money.

Another thing Sam Lee mentioned is that he was told Martinez is locked in to go to Spurs as soon as Kane is sold. This matches Gary Jacobs' piece about the fee being agreed between Inter & Spurs on the 8th of August
Why is Martinez's agent saying he wants to stay with inter and renew his contract. Either he is not sure if spurs actually want him or he wants more money

this is clearly a fake account ffs how does this keep happening, stop being so gullible

Doesn't the bit

"He's used to playing with the very best. He's a proven winner in a team that wins trophies for fun"

Give anybody the slightest hint that Malg was taking the piss lol
Thanks. The bit you highlighted was where I laid it on thick. I thought it would just lead to a bit of light-hearted piss taking but it appears some thought I was being serious.....maybe we are all a little tired!!

what happened to City_Chief twitter site? they show suspended, what illegal thing they did when all they do is just copy City related news, quotes etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.