Seasoncard - 2021/22

I admire your optimism but regrettably having seen the updated Met Office forecast I don't share it. Torrential rain is forecast from 1000 through to 1600. On top of all the expected ticket chaos it looks like we're all gonna get a soaking whilst we await the privilege of being eventually permitted through our respective turnstiles. Thanks City, looks like you've also arranged for the weather to deliver the coup de grace on this entire fiasco.
I expect we will be having a lively discussion on the ticket position on the coach down tomorrow, and now we have to add the weather to it! Extra liquid refreshment needed later to get through to KO time.

Unless they taste like digestive biscuits then I'm not sure why anyone would want to eat one.
All together now, "You don't know what you're chewing, you don't know what you're chewing".

Seriously though, made of wafers and have a paper wrapper.

https://ediblecup.coffee/en/
  • The waffle cup manufactured from 100% natural and edible ingredients.
  • Doesn’t contain dyes, preservatives or sweeteners.
  • Doesn’t contain ingredients that have been derived from animals. The Cupffee products can be enjoyed by people with vegan diet or philosophy. 100% vegan!
  • Doesn’t transfer heat, change the taste of a drink and doesn’t get wet for 30 min

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.