Harry Kane

Thought this would go to the last day of the window strange with nearly a week to go but not arsed that it hasn't happened ,we have a great squad and time for torres and hopefully delap to shop us what they can do. mcfc.

Well, thank fuck for that.
Kane is an excellent goal scorer and would of bagged for fun for us, but I'm glad he's not coming.
The talked about fee of 150 million didn't sit right for me for a player of his age with no potential sell on fee.
I hope we've got a plan B coz we deffo need a striker, either way, we'll be up there challenging at the end of the season.

This is all very odd. If this is true has he bottled it or have said we won't bid more than £125m and Levy has said forget it and we have called his bluff and said bye.

Wtf. Had a morning of bloody zoom meetings and now this news. I suspected this would happen and tbh I’m a little worried. What I do know is we have the best manager in the world and I back us to beat anyone on our day.

I trust there’s a plan B, it’s going to bean interesting few days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.