Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want Jesus to stay but we’ve got enough wingers. If it’s a choice between a world class striker and Jesus our need for a striker is greater.
Jesus is a perfect Pep player + He is our future for the right wing. I don't think we are extending Mahrez. It would be very short-sighted if we even think of this. Besides the club value him at 60-80m for a reason.

I would love Ronaldo at City. He’d be immense. By some distance the best player of his generation, nobody else has done as much in as many different leagues with anywhere like the consistent excellence As him. Nobody.

But to be clear, as much as I’d love him here, in no way do I think we should give up Gabriel Jesus as part of the deal. A young lad with his career in front of him. No way.
Not unless Juve give us Ronaldo AND 70m for him. Then it’d be a maybe.

That said if Ronaldo comes here he will rip this league apart and cement his deserved legacy as the greatest player of the decade. Bar none. No exceptions.
Sums it up for me.. Getting rid of Jesus is one of those moves that I just know we'll look back on and regret.

You all need to relax. This is clearly Juve posturing. Trying to fleece us for as much as possible with the idea that we are desperate for Ronaldo since the Kane news.

Some of the classic reports, "we'll start him on Saturday", "Only on our terms" blah blah blah.

They don't want laporte, but would take 25m. Ok Lads. They have also wanted Jesus for a while and trying that on too, which has 0 chance of happening unless they throw in another 50/60m.

They need and want to get rid of him, and seem to think they can get fleece us while doing so.
Ah yes that favourite footballing term "posturing" !!
The number of times I heard that word used when discussing Levy.

Actually not wumming. Gentleman's bet - Vardy outscores Ronaldo this season - unless Ronaldo ends up in in China or USA or some non-league.
The greatest goal scorer in history and just won the golden boot at the Euros has fallen to pieces in the past 3 weeks and now Vardy will outscore him. Unreal this place sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.