Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is a perfect Pep player + He is our future for the right wing. I don't think we are extending Mahrez. It would be very short-sighted if we even think of this. Besides the club value him at 60-80m for a reason.
Nobody is paying that for him. I like him but we’ve got Mahrez,Sterling , Foden and the invisible man who can all play right wing. The lad had a great game against Norwich and to be fair about 18 months earlier against Madrid.

Hopefully if he stays he gets a run out wide and shows he can do it consistently but for now forgive me for not getting too carried away. A 30 goal striker however will make a huge difference against a now very strong Chelsea side and possibly resurgent scousers.

gundy had a release clause and was injury prone and was injured when we brought him anyway , bernie has been money well spent

But considering he was barely less than Sterling, who's done immeasurably more, you can't really call him a bargain.

Everyone saying pay the 25 million are forgeting that Ronaldo comes with a high bill. His salary structure is almost double our top earner. So unless we managed to work out the marketing income that will offset his salary structure then we will find our selves in trouble paying the 25 million

Then again surely Ronaldo will pay over his price and salary with T-shirt sales alone! I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.