Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sudden realisation that if the rags are ever lucky enough to have a decent player on their hands, they'd still rather be at City. Rooney? Begged for a move. Tevez? Got his move. Ronaldo? Regardless of what happens from here on in, its pretty obvious that despite the regards he's held in over the road, it's not reciprocated and he'd love the chance to play for City.

Who knows, if Fernandes or Pogba keep up this early season form they might get their dream move as well.

Fuck em, drink it in.

Surely to god even the Catalan mafia at City aren’t stupid enough to dilly dally over £25m.

Seems like a reasonable ask from Juventus to me.
I don’t pretend to have any inside knowledge of how things work at City but when I was in business I was doing deals for almost 40 years. It goes something like this.

seller : we want 25m
buyer : we can’t pay you anything
seller : then we we can’t make a deal
buyer : as a gesture of good faith we‘ll give you 10m
seller : we won’t take less than 20m
buyer : we won’t go any higher than 15m
seller : deal.

Everyone pretends to be unhappy but in reality everyone got exactly what they wanted.

I suspect Ronaldo’s agent will have to work the room pretty hard. The less City pay the more his client earns and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.