Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If, as reported, Pep doesn’t yet know how he fits into the squad but felt having Ronaldo is better than having nobody, so we had to do it… that is very much panic stations. It’s not a deal we have thought about for too long, or planned for over months. It’s popped up and we’ve changed the apparent Kane or nobody plan to get him.

But I’m totally fine with it, it’s Ronaldo! Can’t wait for the Inside City video!!
They’ve had a conversation over the phone, surely that would’ve been discussed at some point

Why can’t they still be deciding? I think he goes there if they want him.

I think he’ll go there, if he doesn’t, they are more badly ran than I thought. Probably wouldn’t even cost as much for them due to shirt sales.

If he signs for us happy days, but I won’t be getting excited about this one until it’s done.
Because if this happens it will signed and done in the next hours. Too late for them to be sitting deciding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.