Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting excited now. Don’t particularly like him as a person (his persona on the field anyway) but my god I think he could be excellent in this team. I really give no fucks that he played for the Rags that was over a decade ago and I can’t recall him bad mouthing us or showing us a lack of respect.

Ibrahimovic did well at the rags. But nobody is particularly gonna remember his time there because he won fuck all of any importance. If Ronaldo wins us our first Champions League and becomes the second ever player (I think) to win it with 3 different clubs, he'll be well remembered for that!

Yep. I think he'll end up back at the rags.
People saying this do realise he's represented by Jorge Mendes, right? A guy who is an actual professional, has very good links with City and a number of players at our club.

He's not about to go out of his way to piss off our board ffs.

As I've said before, if it was someone like Riola or that clown who represents Yaya then I'd be more skeptical, but Mendes conducts business like a proper grownup.

(Something the Chuckle brothers - sorry, the Kanes - could learn from).

I don't know anything about Mendes really, but he's an agent. Does he owe us any loyalty? Isn't it his job to get his client the best offer? So whats to stop them lot hijacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.