Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen for 25m this is a steal. The more I look at this the more I like it. Kane at 150m may have worked but may have not as no move is guaranteed being a success.

Things to like - he is happy to take a drop in salary to have another crack at winning the CL, which tells us about his ambition for the next 2 years.
He has the body fat & conditioning of a 30 year old.
The one thing we have all seen over the last two amazing seasons is the lack of clinical finishing - we often need lots of chances to score - he solves that.
The other players seem on board as they know just how good he can be. Dias & Cancelo will know more about what kind of teammate he is & how he fits in than all on bluemoon.
Marketing wise this takes the club to another level.
In 2 years he will move on so there will not be a player on big money (Sanchez springs to mind) sat on a big contract.
His presence in big games will make the difference and give others a platform to produce.
Refreshing to see a player want a move and an agent who can sort it.

Have I missed anything? Get it done.
This is a bargain even if he helps us just win the league its a bargain at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.