It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're not getting a forward now o would go for bissouma
Next year we need a defensive midfielder anyway so just go this year and get a forward next year instead
He's available for 40m and looks class

I just told you: to get on with our activities without it being public knowledge. Doesn't the timing of Kane's decision suggest that City's reported 2nd bid was complete nonsense and hot air? Why would Kane pull out then, if City were about to get serious? Suggests that there was a lot of smoke and very little fire.
Because Levy was holding out for £150 million and prob thought that we were that desperate and had only identified kane as our target we would go to £150 million he wanted. When our final and best went in and it wasn’t £150 million , we pulled out, which was told to Kane , which he made a statement saying he was staying to try and save face.

Our activities ??? Lol what are they then ???

Is that not then a huge waste of time if we never serious about getting Kane? The chairman said in his interview we were going to replace Sergio with a world class forward and our summer targets had been identified yet we realistically done
Nothing on the striker front!?! There must have been another on the list or you should be prepared to do the £150m if required? We have the cash, relaxation again of FFP, and the rest of the premier league and Europe would have shit their pants if we got him? Now all I hear is no striker and people who support other clubs getting excited we haven’t done what we were allegedly going to do to dominate again!

Don’t think he said we were going to replace Sergio with world class forward! He said when you on top is when you invest in the squad..

I do think throughout this Khaldoons pride has been hit. He was so confident in that interview of a replacement now being called a liar. Also the super league stuff. Its why I think he might be ruthless next year in the transfer market
still time to be ruthless, creative and blow our neighbours to smithereens' in this window.

people are talking about "not replacing kompany biting us in the ass" but we got like, 81 points that season, finished second, won a cup. the season after we won the title again, got to a CL final. like maybe i'm being real here but those are still massively successful seasons. even our 2019/20 season would have been considered a successful season for the rags in the last 10 years.

still time to be ruthless, creative and blow our neighbours to smithereens' in this window.

It’s always next year isn’t it? If we don’t sign anyone ie even a LB and the worse happens and we win nothing then we will hear the same speech that we got it wrong etc? Not sure if you have watched peaky blinders but there is a scene when one of the brothers has picked a fight with an Italian mob and they are about to respond. Tommy the main brother tells his people to take two of the Italian pubs as a show of power because they can! And if they can they do to prove they are the top dogs! If you take your heel of their throats they breath and come after you! That’s the chance we had this summer! (Sorry for the long winded post ;-))

I do think throughout this Khaldoons pride has been hit. He was so confident in that interview of a replacement now being called a liar. Also the super league stuff. Its why I think he might be ruthless next year in the transfer market
Khaldoon is a politician
Hell say the same shit next year

It’s always next year isn’t it? If we don’t sign anyone ie even a LB and the worse happens and we win nothing then we will hear the same speech that we got it wrong etc? Not sure if you have watched peaky blinders but there is a scene when one of the brothers has picked a fight with an Italian mob and they are about to respond. Tommy the main brother tells his people to take two of the Italian pubs as a show of power because they can! And if they can they do to prove they are the top dogs! If you take your heel of their throats they breath and come after you! That’s the chance we had this summer! (Sorry for the long winded post ;-))
I have to say I don't think I will ever watch the Chairman's end of season address again and take it seriously.

Always found him uplifting and inspiring but last seasons is looking very cheesy and misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.