Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

It wasn't 38k. That's on the BBC but it has to be wrong

Worsley would know better than most, but, as I say, I don't care if there was 10k. It's the last rod to beat a successful team over the head with.

I do care about our own manager being deaf to the continued lazy narratives, certainly when he gives a media who hate us already, an open net.

I just want to remind you that our average crowds have been consistently over 54,000 since that third tier was built. Not many if any any club sells out cup games. It’s been well documented that for the last 3/4 years attendances right across Europe have fallen dramatically in the CL, it’s not just a city thing.
I think 45,000 for last nights games was decent given Leipzig had 30 fans in attendance.
City will outgrow the stadium over the coming decades FACT.
Where did you see the attendance figure of 45k

Single or double digit seats left in each block bar 313(3rd tier away end) and 314.(strange)

28-F61074-E435-454-E-BBA8-A8-CDCF360-D5-C.png

1631794775427.jpeg

Lets see how many the ticket office and ticket system can shift in the next 3 days.

About what I thought. Wonder where the Daily Mail got a similar fugure from post match?

View attachment 26383

I honestly couldn't care less about attendance figures. The result is all that matter.

The most shocking thing on there for me is that some clown thought that Ederson merited 6/10.

Worsley would know better than most, but, as I say, I don't care if there was 10k. It's the last rod to beat a successful team over the head with.

I do care about our own manager being deaf to the continued lazy narratives, certainly when he gives a media who hate us already, an open net.
and i tend to agree with worsley,i would say it had to be around 45k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.