Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
The future is the likes of Foden and Palmer…….not Sterling I’m afraid who has given us three or four years great service bust is being overtaken in terms of ability by these two plus maybe McAtee.

Without disrespecting the opposition, Cole should be starting against the likes of Burnley rather than Sterling who in my opinion has had enough opportunities to turn his form around and lacks the technical ability of the three mentioned……not denying that Sterling does have other attributes.

Although Peps treatment of Foden has played out, we definitely need to give some of the young talent we have got coming through real encouragement and there is no doubt a youngster or two definitely refreshes and invigorates the squad…….I’d certainly have been more excited with yesterday’s line up had Cole or McAtee been starting.

A parting of the ways for Sterling would be for the benefit of both himself and City and open up a pathway for some of our talented youngsters…..maybe it could be a similar situation with Mahrez.

Question is how much could we expect to bank if he’s sold now (no way Barca can afford to pay market value given their current situation)
There’s no way we will/can let him go on the cheap so Pep is playing him in the hope he hits form again and the likes of PSG snd Madrid come knocking.
I don’t think he’s going anywhere anytime soon…
18 months he’s outta here on a free!

For the past 11 years.

I rates them highly, and it seems you don't.

There are some rumors about Sterling & Martial leaving their clubs

And I think Sterling said once that he is a "Massive " United fan

So instead of loaning him to Barca with option to buy, we might do better deal by swapping Sterling for Martial.

So instead of loaning him to Barca with option to buy, we might do better deal by swapping Sterling for Martial.

I'd rather you were winding folk up!

Raz could be our man on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.