F1 Season 2021

I honestly think that time penalties are in the RB race strategy.
They obviously realise that they don’t quite have the race pace so have put everything into getting pole, sacrificing everything for it.

We know that the rules were changed early in the season which changed the tide and gave RB the advantage. Later, Mercedes came back and Horner could not understand why, to the point that they pushed a false narrative about the Merc wing, trying to get them place penalties, or worse.

We then see some, let’s say, questionable moves by MV that the majority perceive, many aggrieved, receives less punishment than what should be given, to the point that it looks like the FIA are either favouring MV or influencing results in order to sell the product.

That‘s where Horner’s comments, and MV’s come into effect. If you go in deep, running a driver off the track that lands a car in deep shit, you can just refer to precedence and a 5 second penalty. Break test somebody, ensuring they lose their nose and whatever the reason, it’s just a 10 second penalty, the precedence has been set and Horner wants to get this in place.

I just want to see a good, clean race where all drivers walk away with their heads held high. Give us some entertainment, we are expecting it, but let the best man win within the spirit of the sport.

There will be s-housery at turn 1 and I expect the whole season to be decided within 10 seconds of lights out.

I’m missing the match today as I’m getting over a chest infection. One screen with the game on and one screen with qualifying is the plan this afternoon!

To be honest I can’t see anything but a comfortable Hamilton win tomorrow. The pressure isn’t new to him. He’s been there and done it. I find the guy annoying but he’s got ice in his veins and he’s an incredible driver, and you have to respect that.

With the high risk style Verstappen has already, he’ll push it too far and I can easily see a situation where he just stacks it into a barrier.

Hope I’m wrong and we have a thrilling but fair wheel to wheel battle.

What I want to see most is Lando Norris getting a podium.

Anybody think Horner’s comments sounded a little devious? He was going on about ‘as long as the rules are consistent with previous decisions’, or words to that effect. Sounded like a penalty decision would be part of the tactics and as we’ve seen RB take the stewards to the max, then what could we expect?

Break testing to the max, taking LH‘s nose off - 10 second penalty.

Pushing LH of the track and into the wall - 5 second penalty.

And, so on.

Should be fun.
im not sure theres anything sinister, he knows how max drives; pushing drivers out wide, turning in at the apex of the corner with his nose ahead, etc. that driving style is going to see lots of accidents.....and pentalties

>Do you think Hamilton is afraid of you?​

>“He will never admit that. At least I'm not afraid of him. Yeah, I think I'll make him nervous if he sees me in his mirrors. He's a different driver than me, less aggressive. He doesn't know how to race like I do. I can't blame him for that either, because he was never able to learn that like I did from my father."​

Does anyone here still want Max to win?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.