Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Defo re-draw by the looks of it. Ragtwats v Salzburg, Bin Dippers v Villarreal, Chavski v Lille, CiTy v Atletico.

I think we got a cracking draw but it can't stand.

In fact there is an argument that:

Benfica v Real Madrid
Villarreal v City

should stand.

The rest from that point should be redrawn but rules must dictate they do the whole thing again.

If they do the draw again I wouldn't be surprised if it took place in a back room somewhere and not in front of cameras or in anyway public view.

Ok, so after they've put them in an empty pot and done the first match, they then move onto the second match and certain teams won't be able to be drawn. But by now they're all in the same bowl so how do they know which ones to remove?

Probably me missing something obvious
They should take all of them out and start again. From what I could see, they'll have enough 'Manchester City' balls in our pot to cover all our potential opponent.

We couldn't play PSG or Chelsea, which left 6 potential opponents, meaning we had six balls in our pot with our name in them. As we got drawn first, that meant the other five weren't needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.