Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omicron is the weakest of all the variants and has killed one 86 year old who had underlying heart conditions so yeah at the moment with omicron its pure scaremongering. Even south Africa who had it first can't believe uk hysteria I can cos we are the most gullable people in Europe.

Think it’s more to do with the people who work in hospitals firefighters police with how easier you can catch the new variant they won’t have enough people to work if they are all isolating.

I think clubs are desperate for this two week break except for the red scouse

Yeah, strange really. On the other hand it's probably because Klopp knows that his high octane brand of football relies heavily on momentum. At the moment they've got it so there's no way he'll want a pause in proceedings. Trouble for them is that City have got momentum too and the dippers have got to play us at our place.

Liverpool will just want to delay it a little bit. Then when Salah and Mané go off to the AFCON, they’ll suddenly demand a break, which they’ll probably get since they wear red. Then their African players don’t really miss too much. They don’t want a break right now, but they will in 2 weeks.

We have a good momentum. That’s why I don’t hope the game will be postponed. We can miss a few though. Others find that more difficult.

And hopefully we are extra motivated to show Newcastle they have some way to go to think about a top 4 finish. Although they will get there at one point.

It's bizarre because when do they think the games will be played.

It's hardly a secret a lot of Foreign Managers are not keen on the Christmas packed fixture schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.